A Stanford University study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology shows that Sciton BroadBand Light (BBL™) treatments can change the expression of genes associated with the aging process to more closely resemble young skin.
The study (“Rejuvenation of Gene Expression Pattern of Aged Human Skin by BroadBand Light Treatment”) reveals the molecular changes that are induced by BBL. BBL is one of the only anti-aging technologies available that actually seems to reverse aging on a genetic level. That is to say, that if patients continue BBL treatments as part of a maintenance program (this BBL maintenance is called the “Forever Young BBL” program) their genes seem to behave like skin that is 8-10 years younger!
“This is a well-performed study that not only looked at treated skin but also looked at age-matched untreated skin and compared these to youthful skin. It was clear that skin that had undergone maintenance BBL treatments was, for all intents and purposes, behaving on a genetic level like younger skin. This is just an astounding realization about this technology,” says AZALA Founder Dr. Scott Mosser.
What Does BBL Treat?*
- Uneven skin tone
- Pigmented Lesions, such as freckles, age spots
- Sun-damaged skin
- Vascular lesions: facial veins, rosacea, hemangiomas, angiomas
- Deeper Lesions / Darker Skin Types
Other Extraordinary Benefits of Our BBL Treatment*
- You can resume your normal activities immediately post-treatment.
- You get long-lasting results.
- It’s an ultra-fast treatment: Average treatment time of 12-15 minutes for a full face.
- It’s effective on all body areas: Face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
- A safe and effective non-medication treatment for active acne in skin of all ages.
- Safer due to controlled precision performed by a highly skilled practitioner.