Whether you are new to the world of injectables or consider yourself to be a facial filler expert, we’ve compiled six things you need to know prior to getting a facial filler treatment.
1) Fillers aren’t a one size fits all type of deal. There are a lot of possibilities! Depending on your aesthetic goals, we can help assess and determine the right filler for your needs. Whether you are looking to smooth out fine lines, add youthful volume to your cheeks, fill in under eye bags, or plump thin lips there are options to address each cosmetic concern.* Here at Azala, we carry a wide range of fillers including Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Voluma and Sculptra. Ask our specialist which options are best for you!
2) Good filler subtly enhances, so if you have naturally thin lips you probably won’t leave looking like Kylie Jenner. Our goal is to elevate your natural beauty. Trust your physician to guide you and don’t be afraid to tell them what you want! If your results aren’t what you were expecting, you can tell them that too. Just know your physician has your best intentions in mind and they’ll work with you to reach a happy end result.*
3) Your injection specialist matters! Cheap filler from your hair stylist is most likely going to be a major faux-pas. If you want good results, pay a little extra to have it done right.* You don’t want to end up on putting your health at risk because you got a mysterious solution injected into your face…
4) When getting fillers, downtime usually isn’t required, but the injection site may be extra puffy and could bruise.* If you’re feeling self conscious, plan your treatment so you can lay low for the next few days.
5) If you’re unhappy with the results, they can be undone! Most fillers consist of FDA-approved hyaluronic acid. This is a naturally occurring substance in the body that can be dissolved with hyaluronidase.* Love it or lose it. It’s your choice.
6) Sadly, fillers aren’t forever. Maintenance may be required every few months, although some fillers last even longer.* It depends on how quickly your body metabolizes the substance.* Routine maintenance is recommended if you want to keep up that ageless appearance.*
Side effects – May result in increased confidence!
Call us today to schedule your appointment and don’t forget to join us for our Lips & Lashes event on May 19th for exclusive pricing, customized consultations, raffle prizes and more!
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
* Individual results may vary, and not guaranteed.