- Lesser pain and discomfort due to fewer or zero incisions
- Reduced chances of scarring
- Shorter healing times than major surgery
- Reduced risk of complications such as bruising, swelling, and bleeding
- Less trauma to surrounding tissues
- Higher accuracy outcomes
- Lower costs than surgical procedures
It should be noted however that there are certain issues that only surgery can address. A typical example of this would be rhinoplasty versus nose-reshaping via dermal fillers. Although non-surgical rhinoplasty via fillers can help soften the appearance of nasal humps and bumps, this technique cannot help you if your goal is to reduce the size of your nose. Explore your non-surgical cosmetic options below and contact us to schedule an appointment or FREE consultation today!